Celebrate the holy month of Ramadan at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi!
Embrace The Spirit of Ramadan
Gather with family, friends and colleagues at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi where a delightful Iftar buffet awaits you on the ambience of Blue Orange Restaurant and Serdaal Ballroom.
Private Iftar Package starts from AED 155 per person, inclusive of Arabic music and decoration.
Iftar buffet: AED 155 per person
Kids below 12 years: AED55 per child
Kids 6 years and under are free
Shisha service daily from 8 PM onwards at the Blue Orange Terrace
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi
Breakfast: 6am to 10.30am (Weekdays), 6am to 11am (Weekends)
Alcohol service starting from 8.30pm
Iftar/Dinner Buffet: 6:30pm to 10.30pm (Weekdays)
(Thursday, Friday, Saturday) open until 11pm
Price: AED 155 per person/AED 55 per child (6-12years)
FABULOUS FRIDAY IFTAR (with Hunters & Spice Emporium) 6:30pm to 11pm
LOUNGE - Shisha service from 8pm to 11pm
HUNTERS ROOM & GRILL
Lunch Buffet: 12:30pm to 3pm
Dinner: 6pm to 10.45pm
SPICE EMPORIUM - Dinner: 6pm to 10.45pm
ASIA DE CUBA - Dinner: 7pm to 11pm (Restaurant) - Lounge: Closed
POOL BAR - 9am to 6pm
OENO - 6pm to 1am
ATRIUM - Sunset to 12am
EL SUR - Dinner : Sunset to 10.45pm (Restaurant)
Saturday to Wednesday: 11:30pm Last Call (Bar)
Lunch (Weekends): 12.30pm to 11.45pm (Restaurant) - 1pm to 12:30am (Bar)
Lunch: 12pm to 3pm (Weekdays) 12pm to 4pm (Weekends)
Dinner: 7pm to 11pm daily
BUSSOLA PIZZERIA – Dinner: 6pm to 11.45pm (Until 18th June)
IN ROOM DINING
Full menu choices all day for your convenience.
Iftar menu AED 250 and Suhour menu AED 135
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
Breakfast: 7am to 10.30am (Weekdays), 7am to 11am (Weekends)
Lunch: 12.30pm to 3pm (Weekdays), 1pm to 4pm (Weekends)
Friday Sparkling Night Brunch from 7:30 to 10.30pm
from AED 400 per person - unlimited house beverage / AED 265 - soft drinks / AED 135 kids 6-12 years
LATITUDE - 7am to 11pm
BARASTI - 10am to 2am (Weekdays), 9am - 2am (Weekends)
HORIZON - 9am to 11pm
GOURMET BY KCAL
Breakfast: 8am to 12noon, Lunch & Dinner: 12noon – 10pm
FISH BEACH TAVERNA
Lunch: 12pm to 3pm (Weekends)
Dinner: 6:30pm to 11pm (Until 1st June)
The local authorities become especially sensitive to social faux pas throughout Ramadan. Below are a few guidelines to keep you from offending anyone:
- Don’t eat or drink in public before sunset. This includes consuming anything in your car / taxi and eating chewing gum.
- Don’t smoke in public.
- Don’t wear revealing clothes throughout Ramadan.
- Don’t buy alcohol for a Muslim. While this rule applies all year round, penalties for breaking this rule are higher during Ramadan.
- When at “Iftar” (breaking the fast after sunset), don’t begin eating before anyone else. The communal prayer will signify the beginning of “Iftar”.
- Don’t try to coerce a Muslim into breaking his or her fast.
- Don’t show public displays of affection.
- Don’t raise the volume on your stereo or TV during prayer times.
- Don't swear in public.
- Don't stare or point at Emirati women. This is a general rule, but again, locals are especially sensitive to prying eyes during Ramadan.
For more information and reservations tel. +971 4 511 7373