Our Environment Policy
We, at Le Meridien & Westin Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Complex recognized that we have an important role to play in protecting and enhancing the environment for the future generations by achieving sound environmental practices across our entire operation.
To this end we commit ourselves in taking the following actions:
- To comply fully with all relevant environmental legislation. Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- To minimize our waste and to reduce, re-use and recycle the resources consumed by our business whenever practical.
- To implement training programs for the associates to raise awareness of environmental issues and thus motivate to participate in improving our environment.
- To implement and monitor innovative methods of conserving energy, water and materials.
- Promote environmentally responsible purchasing.
- To communicate and promote our policies and practices to our guests and Tour Operators through our website and guest room tent cards.
- Establish targets to measure the continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
- To monitor and record our environmental impact on a regular basis and compare our performance with our policies, objectives and targets.