A Taste of Dubai with The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi
Modern, vibrant, and cosmopolitan, Dubai - the most renowned of the United Arab Emirates - is a city built for tourism. Stunning beaches, luxury hotels and resorts, world-class cuisine, high-end shopping, and amenities rival any global destination.
From its state-of-the-art international airport serving 110 airlines, Dubai is only a six to eight-hour flight from Europe, Africa, and the Far East, with new connections to the U.S. and Australasia. Situated just 35 minutes from Dubai International Airport, The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is set on 500 meters of the Jumeirah coastline, curving alongside Dubai's largest private white-sand beach and glittering, 238-berth world-class marina.
The marina is an impressive vista of luxury yachts, sports fishing boats, and leisure craft which all culminate in the annual Dubai International Boat Show. The most spectacular events are the traditional dhow sailing races, where you can glimpse a true reflection of the country's rich heritage.
The Dubai International Marine Club, located on the resort grounds, is the prime water sports destination in the region. The Club is home to the world-famous Victory Powerboating Team and plays host to international maritime events including the UIM championships, Laser and Hobie-cat sailing, and kite-surfing challenges.
Dubai is also home to the world's richest horse race, the Dubai World Cup which has become the social highlight of the season. The purpose-built Dubai Autodrome is the venue for the new Al Championship circuit as well as rally driving and pro-karting. Equestrian sports such as polo, desert riding, and dressage complete the portfolio.
The city is a shopper's paradise with international luxury brands in modern malls alongside ancient spice markets and gold souks. For shopping aficionados, the Ibn Battuta mile long shopping mall offers a selection of over 200 retail outlets, 21 cinemas, and the UAE's first IMAX theatre. Another superlative in shop-till-you-drop experiences are the Mall of the Emirates and the Dubai Mall - the largest shopping mall outside of North America - which also includes an indoor ski slope.
Six world-class golf courses are within minutes of our award-winning resort, and it is possible to organize tee times in advance. The Dubai Desert Classic golf tournament is a regular fixture on the European PGA Tour whilst tennis stars are represented annually on the ATP Tennis Circuit.
Nightlife and entertainment options are legendary, from award-winning restaurants to sophisticated nightclubs, cafes, and bars. Take a breathtaking desert tour, relax in a spa, enjoy a game of golf, explore the splendors of the mountains, or just simply relax. A world of choices in one thrilling destination.
- Reuters 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Nokia Corporation 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Siemens 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Hewlett Packard 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Emirates Golf Club 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- IBM 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Microsoft Corporation 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Cisco Systems 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- HSBC 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Dubai Internet City 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Emaar Business Park 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Dubai Investments Park 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Spanish Embassy 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Schneider Co. 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Dubai International Finance Centre 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Standard Chartered Bank 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- British Embassy 150.0 km/93.2 miles
- Australian Embassy 150.0 km/93.2 miles
- Dubai Marina 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- American University of Dubai 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Knowledge Village 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Dubai Media City 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Ibn Battuta Mall 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Jebel Ali Free Zone 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Mall of the Emirates 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Wild Wadi Waterpark 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Dubai Golf - Emirates Golf Club and Dubai Creek Club
- Jumeira Beach Walk
- Montgomery Golf Course
- Souk Madinat
- The Palm Jumeira
- Gold & Diamond Park